About the Strive Centre in Vancouver
The Strive Centre engages individuals with diverse abilities to access community opportunities that inspire healthy development, well-being and active lifestyles.
What is the Strive Centre?
- It is a centre for adults and seniors with disabilities including, but not limited to, physical and intellectual disabilities, acquired brain injuries, mental health and behavioural needs.
- It is a place to meet new people, to form friendships and connections.
- It is a venue for people to drop-in at their leisure.
- It is a place to learn new skills and participate in a variety of scheduled leisure, educational, and recreational activities.
- It hosts support groups, self-advocacy, and special guests or events.
The Strive Centre provides quality driven programs designed and implemented by our team of health professionals, Recreation Facilitators, Outreach Support Workers.
For more information about the Strive Centre, please contact the Strive Centre Vancouver Program Manager. Drop by for a tour!
200-3438 Lougheed Hwy, Vancouver (near the Rupert Skytrain Station)