Hybrid Supported Home Share: a new model of care and fantastic Home Share opportunity in Greater Vancouver
The Hybrid Supported Home Share Program is a comprehensive model of care that Strive has created in order to support individuals with complex behavioural, social, and medical needs. Individuals are placed into carefully matched family homes, considering the preferences and lifestyles of both the individuals in service and the home share providers.
This program is a hybrid combination of contracted Home Share care providers and paid support staff, providing flexible home environment for individuals who require a high level of specialized support. By having a stable home provided by a contracted care provider and extensive one-to-one staffing support, an individual can be enveloped in customized service until they increase their level of independence enough to gradually reduce staffing.
Email us today for more information.
Becoming a Home Share provider; a unique and rewarding opportunity
We are currently seeking Home Share providers in Greater Vancouver. Municipalities with the greatest demand for homes are Vancouver, North Vancouver, Burnaby and Richmond. This program is unique and benefits both the supported individuals and Home Share providers in many ways.
Why become a Home Share provider?
- Great opportunity to work from home
- Make a meaningful impact in others’ lives
- Competitive compensation, contracts range between $4,000 to $7,000 net per month, depending on the level of support required for each individual
- 30+ hours of one-to-one support provided per week, giving Home Share providers some assistance
- Ongoing, extensive case management provided
- Contracted directly with Strive Living Society, a registered nonprofit organization with 28 years of experience providing recreational and residential programs throughout the Lower Mainland.
Hybrid Home Share providers must have a separate suite available and extensive experience caring for individuals.
Please submit a Cover Letter and Resume to Nozi Gulomova, the Home Assessment Manager for Hybrid Supported Home Share: firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this role. Thank you for contributing to our program’s growth and expansion by referring your friends and family members. To learn more about this exciting opportunity and the requirements of the role, click here.
Email us today to find out more.