2 days ago
Happy Friday! Assisted Living staff and tenants created cards with pressed flowers from around the neighbourhood. Way to go Linda and Arlene! ... See MoreSee Less
Strive Living Society is feeling grateful.
4 days ago
Strive Centre Headway has re-opened! We are also glad to announce the return of our Community Leisure program, operating in Surrey. Participants are enjoying visiting Headway and going out in the community again, while following social distancing practices. ... See MoreSee Less
5 days ago
Strive is seeking skilled Foster Care Providers in Vancouver and North Vancouver to provide warm and inclusive home environments to youth with diverse abilities.
The following skills are considered to be an asset in your application.
- Experience supporting youth who engage in risky behaviours, street entrenchment, and substance misuse.
- Experience in the LGBTQIA2S+ community is an asset.
- Knowledge of trauma informed care is required.
Strive's Foster Care providers help children and youth succeed and make a meaningful impact in their lives. Apply today! ecs.page.link/7a6qC #youth #fostercare #inclusion ... See MoreSee Less
Strive Living Society is feeling awesome.
6 days ago
Our Strive for 5 fundraiser continues! Join in the fun, get great exercise, and help us to raise funds that benefit our programs for individuals with diverse abilities. Michelle and Riley (her dog) participated by cycling in North Vancouver; there are so many different options.
How can you participate? In order to participate, you are required to;
- Choose a physical activity that you enjoy (E.g.: Walk, Run, Cycle, Swim, Horseback ride)
- Choose a 5 km route (or longer if you want more of a challenge)
- Complete or ‘Strive’ to complete the 5 km distance
- Donate a minimum of $5 to Strive through our Canada Helps account online at: ecs.page.link/DCEQZ
- Nominate up to five other people to do the same (complete the 5km and donate)
- Optional: Post a picture with the #striveliving or tag us in your photo upon acceptance of this challenge. We can be tagged on Facebook at Strive Living Society and on Instagram and Twitter by using @striveliving
Please spread the word! 🙌🚴♀️🚵♂️🏇 ... See MoreSee Less
#500 - 4370 Dominion Street
Burnaby, BC V5G 4L7
4746 Joyce Avenue
Powell River, BC V8A 3B6
#100 – 5055 Joyce Street
Vancouver, BC V5R 6B2
(below the Joyce Skytrain Station)