Becoming a Home Share provider; a unique and rewarding opportunity
We are interested in Home Share providers in Vancouver.
Why become a Home Share provider?
- Opportunity to work from home
- Make a meaningful impact in others’ lives
- Competitive compensation, rates depend on the level of support required for each individual.
- 30+ hours of one-to-one support provided per week, giving Home Share providers some assistance
- Ongoing, extensive case management provided
- Contracted directly with Strive Living Society, a registered nonprofit organization that has provided residential and recreational programs throughout the Lower Mainland since 1988.
Hybrid Home Share providers must have a separate suite available within their home and extensive experience supporting individuals with complex care needs. Please submit a detailed Cover Letter and Resume to the Program Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this opportunity. Thank you for contributing to our program’s growth and expansion by referring your friends and family members. To learn more about this exciting opportunity and the requirements of the role, contact us today.