Stay living in the comfort of your own home with the support of experienced and dedicated senior home care staff in Metro Vancouver
Strive Community Home Care is for anyone requiring assistance in their home. We offer comprehensive services that are customized for each individual, bringing attentive and compassionate care to your door.
Our goal is to enable people to live independently at home for as long as possible by providing attentive and compassionate home care for seniors in Greater Vancouver. All care plans are tailor-made to suit individual needs and lifestyles. Our team of elderly caregivers aspires to improve your quality of life and enable everyday ease.
Services are currently available in: White Rock, Surrey, Delta, New Westminster, Vancouver, North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Langley, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Burnaby, Richmond, Port Moody, Maple Ridge, Pitt Meadows, and Powell River.
Why Choose Community Home Care?
- We Strive to Care.
- Our program offers a complimentary initial consultation to discuss services and individual needs.
- Customized quality care, including ongoing case management support.
- We offer affordable in-home care from registered professionals.
- Staff are experts in… Dementia care, Alzheimer’s care, chronic disease management, palliative care, mental health, and Acquired Brain Injury support.
- Our team includes qualified care aids and licensed nurses registered in professional regulatory bodies.
- We offer home care services a variety of languages; English, Cantonese, Mandarin, Tagalog, and more!
- Strive Living Society is a registered nonprofit that has provided residential and recreational programs for children, adults, and seniors for 28 years.
- All proceeds support Strive’s programs, aiding children, youth, adults, and seniors with diverse abilities.
Call or email us today for more information about how we can help.
Our Metro Vancouver elderly home care services include, but are not limited to any of the following:
- Personal Care: bathing, dressing, grooming, etc.
- Companionship and support with daily activities
- Meal preparation, planning, and grocery shopping
- Light housekeeping
- Banking support
- Support with leisure planning and participation in recreational activities
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Medication Reminders
- Nursing Services: wound care, foot care, chronic disease management, etc.
For more information, contact the Community Home Care Program Manager: HomeCare@striveliving.ca
Strive Living Society also offers Metro Vancouver Respite Services that provide quality relief support to elderly caregivers who need temporary or emergency reprieve.
Caregiving can be tiring and stressful after a period of time, and everyone could benefit from a break sooner or later. Strive offers temporary and emergency Greater Vancouver in home senior care placements for individuals who require care so their caregivers can have some time to themselves.
Strive also screens and pre-qualifies workers to go into the individual’s home, allowing the caregiver to leave the home or take a vacation. This service is offered to care providers as well as to funders or families who wish to pay directly for services.
For more information about respite services, please contact the Community Home Care Program Manager. For emergency temporary reprieve please contact the Director of Assisted Independent Living.
Give Strive a call or email to find out more