Becoming a Home Share provider; a unique and rewarding opportunity
We are currently seeking Home Share providers in Coquitlam. Municipalities with the greatest demand for homes are Vancouver, North Vancouver, Burnaby, New Westminster, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, Coquitlam, and Richmond. This program is unique and benefits both the supported individuals and Home Share BC providers in many ways. Why become a Home Share provider?
- Great opportunity to work from home
- Make a meaningful impact in others’ lives
- Competitive compensation, home share provider rates range between $4,000 to $7,000 net per month, depending on the level of support required for each individual
- 30+ hours of one-to-one support provided per week, giving Home Share providers some assistance
- Ongoing, extensive case management provided
- Contracted directly with Strive Living Society, a registered nonprofit organization with 28 years of experience providing recreational and residential programs throughout the Lower Mainland.
Hybrid Home Share providers must have a separate suite available within their home and extensive experience supporting individuals with complex care needs. Please submit a detailed Cover Letter and Resume to Nozi Gulomova, the Home Assessment Manager for Hybrid Supported Home Share in Coquitlam: email@example.com if you are interested in this role. Thank you for contributing to our program’s growth and expansion by referring your friends and family members. To learn more about this exciting opportunity and the requirements of the role, click here.