Call or email us today for more information about how we can help.
Why Select Community Home Care?
- We Strive to Care
- Complimentary consultation to discuss services and create a precise care plan.
- Quality care, customized.
- We offer economical Vancouver home care from registered professionals. Rates are highly competitive.
- We provide ongoing case management support, providing the best possible care.
- Staff are experts in Dementia, Alzheimer, and palliative care, as well as chronic disease management, mental health, and Acquired Brain Injury (ABI)
- Our staff include experienced and qualified health care professionals registered in regulatory bodies.
- Services are offered in Tagalog, Cantonese, Mandarin, English, and more!
- Significant experience as a registered nonprofit since 1988. All proceeds are allocated towards our programs that assist children, youth, adults, and seniors with various abilities.
- Proceeds are allocated to Strive’s programs, assisting children, youth, adults, and seniors with diverse abilities.
Adult home care services can provide any of the following, but are not limited to:
- Nursing Services: wound care, foot care, palliative care, etc.
- Medication reminders
- Recreation and leisure planning
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Banking support
- Light housekeeping
- Grocery shopping, meal planning, and preparation
- Personal care: grooming, dressing, bathing, etc.
- Support with activities of daily living and companionship
Contact our Strive Community Home Care Program Manager for more details: HomeCare@striveliving.ca
Comprehensive Respite Services, an option for caregivers during temporary or emergency reprieve
Caregiving can become demanding after an extended period of time, and everyone benefits from a break. Strive has temporary and emergency in-home adult care options for those who rely on assistance. Strive also has screened and qualified health care workers who can go to the individual’s home, giving caregivers the possibility of going on trips. This services is offered to care providers, as well as funders or families who would like to pay directly for respite services. Please contact the Strive Community Home Care Manager for more details on respite services or home care in Vancouver. Contact the Director of Assisted Independent Living for emergency temporary reprieve.
Give Strive a call or email to find out more about our Vancouver home care services.